The compiler is a very sophisticated software. Therefore, compiler testing requires test cases that cover a huge number of combinations, which is the number of astronomical combinations.
We strive to expand the number of test cases every day, and our compiler test system (ACTEST) developed as a result boasts the world's largest scale as a compiler evaluation system.
||Number of test programs
- ISO/IEC 9899:1990(C90)
- ISO/IEC 9899:1999(C99)
- ISO/IEC 9899:2011(C11)
- Constants (integers, characters, floating point numbers, etc.)
- Variables (extern, auto, etc.)
- Arrays (one-dimensional, two-dimensional, multidimensional, etc.)
- Operators (four arithmetic operations, logical operators, bit operators, etc.)
- Functions (arguments, declarations, etc.)
- Pointers (variables, functions, arrays, pointers, etc.)
- Control structure (switch-case, for, etc.)
- Bit field ..... and more
- ISO/IEC 14882:2003(C++03)
- ISO/IEC 14882:2011(C++11)
- ISO/IEC 14882:2014(C++14)
The contents of the test program are diverse, from simple operation checks to those that include complex algorithms.
- Type declarations (in-block declarations, etc.)
- Type qualifiers (such as using macros for const constants)Type qualifiers (such as using macros for const constants)
- Classes (public/private, friend, inheritance, etc.)
- Operators (:: operators, reference operators, new/delete, etc.)
- Casts (function format, etc.)
- Functions (overload functions, inline functions, etc.) ..... and more
It supports both specifications such as modwrap peculiar to ISO TR and circ peculiar to ACE specification.
- Four arithmetic operations and compound operations using fixed-point type
- Verification of overflow processing using overflow type specifier (saturation/modwrap)
- Verification of fixed-point type conversion processing ..... and more